Friday, November 20, 2015

Review of Underneath It All - The Walsh series BK1 by Kate Canterbary

Underneath It All 

The Walsh Series Book 1


by Kate Canterbary 


5star Emotion filled read with smokin' hot sex to boot it all. . .

Who knew looking for an architect could turn out to be the best thing in the world for both professional and personal reasons. 

"If I had known I'd have a hot architect balls deep inside of me before the end of the weekend, I'd have made time for a pedicure." I would have to agree with her and throw in getting the complete spa treatment. Lauren had no idea what she was getting into when went in for her meeting with the architect firm down the street from her home.

Matt came with his own set of circumstances. The woman that walked into his life for a job was not what he was expecting, but this man got it. His thoughts "She wasn't looking for me and I sure as shit wasn't looking for her, but we found each other anyway and now we were locked in a battle of wills, waiting for the other to blink. " This of course set the scene for their relationship. 

Lauren and Matt had more than just hot chemistry. I felt it all the ups, the downs, the supper highsssssssssssss. The heat here off the charts. The emotions pulled out of me during this read were completely engaging. Canterbary has recruited herself a dedicated reader in this series. 


The Walsh series by Kate Canterbary

Underneath It All - the Walsh BK1
The Space Between - the Walsh BK2
Necessary Restorations  - the Walsh BK3
The Cornerstone -  the Walsh BK4 coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment