Monday, June 9, 2014

When Darkness Comes (Guardians of Eternity, #1) by Alexandria Ivy

My Review of:

When Darkness Comes (Guardians of Eternity #1)
by Alexandra Ivy 
When Darkness Comes (Guardians of Eternity, #1)

rating 3 of 5 stars
status Read from May 15, 2014
format ebook
review  Slow. Slow. Slow. Stagnate. Non-explosive.

Guardians of Eternity is a vampire series that may have a very rocky start for me. There is little pushing me at this moment to continue on to the next book.  Although, Viper is a very intriguing character that I most certainly want more of.   There is some hope that I will at a later date pick up this series or at least the book with Viper in it.  Who knows? Down the line I may meet a different character or two that will lure me into the Guardians of Eternity further.


I am not a professional reviewer.  These are just my personal opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment