Sunday, May 25, 2014

Changing the Game (Play by Play, #2) by Jaci Burton

My Review of:

Changing the Game (Play by Play, #2) 
by Jaci Burton 
Changing the Game (Play by Play, #2)

rating 5 of 5 stars
status Read from April 13 to 16, 2014
format ebook
review  Sports agent Liz Darnell works hard to keep her athletes at the top of there game and in the public eye. She carries things a bit too far and it results in losing her a client that happens to be the brother of her #1 client, baseball pro Gavin Riley.

She has been in love with Gavin for years but chose to stay neutral where he is concerned. One night things lead a bit out of her comfort zone. To get what they both one Gavin makes a proposal. A proposal that have them both making sacrifices that can affect their future together and both apart. 

Burton has given me a ride that I have very much enjoyed. I may or may not return to the first book in this series because I found Mic to be a Dick

I am not a professional reviewer.  These are just my personal opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment