Monday, May 6, 2019

RECENT RELEASE - ACCIDENTAL HUSBAND by Crystal Kaswell

It's all fun and games in Vegas… until you accidentally marry your best friend.

Last night, I married Jules.
That's right, I married the girl who thought I had cooties in fourth grade.
Yeah, we drank a few too many shots of tequila. We danced a little too close. But nothing prepared me for the taste of her lips.
All of a sudden, we were in a borrowed limo (don’t ask), ripping each other's clothes off, whispering dirty promises.
Then I was on one knee, asking her to make it forever. And she was saying yes.
This morning, everything changed.
She wants to erase our night. Go back to normal.
Only there's no more normal. I'm acutely aware of her long legs, her soft curves, her sweet moan.
Mistakes be damned.
She's my wife. I’m not about to let her go.

Accidental Husband is a standalone accidental marriage romance full of heat, humor, and heart. Come see why readers say "no one writes broken bad boys like Crystal Kaswell."

 

Get your hands on Griffin now

Get your hands on Griffin now
 

No comments:

Post a Comment