Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Johanna Lindsey's Locke/Reid Family 1 - 3

My Reviews of:

Johanna Lindsey's Locke/Reid Family 1 - 3

The Heir (Locke Family #1)
by Johanna Lindsey

rating 3 of 5 stars
status Read from March 16 to 30, 2014
format paperback
The Heir (Reid Family, #1)review  Not as impassioned as the other Lindsey novel that I have read. I was not gong-ho excited. I was honestly ready for it to be over with and not in a good way. I can't put my finger on it but this was missing something that I have grown to love in Lindsey's novels.

I am happy though to see that the underdog has a back bone and a quick wit. She is competent and easy going. I will continue on to the next story in the series just to follow through for updates to the characters I meet in this journey.



The Devil Who Tamed Her (Locke Family #2)
by Johanna Lindsey

rating 4 of 5 stars
status Read from March 29 to 30, 2014
format hardcover
The Devil Who Tamed Her (Reid Family, #2)review  Rafe most certainly had his hands full. Full of a woman that was full of herself or was she. Rafe saw more in the beauty of England than any other has ever seen. 

Rafe takes drastic measure to make sure that he allows the beauty of England to have the best opportunity every to make a satisfactory match. He makes lessons to teach her so that she can incorporate back into the ton of England without the attitude.


A Rogue of My Own (Locke Family #3)
by Johanna Lindsey

rating 4 of 5 stars
status Read from March 29 to 30, 2014
format hardcover
A Rogue of My Own (Reid Family, #3)review  I do believe that Rupert (I must agree with Rebecca, the name does not suit him) may just have meet his match in more ways than one.

Rupert seems to be a bit dull witted around Rebecca. He has been in the game a bit too long and cannot seem to differentiate truth from lies at least when it comes to Rebecca.

Lindsey has given more of the Locke family but still not at her best.



I am not a professional reviewer.  These are just my personal opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment