Sunday, May 28, 2017

Virtual Tour - Fat Girl Begone! by D.E. Haggerty

Fat Girl Begone!
by D.E. Haggerty
Published: May 1st 2017
Genre: Romantic Comedy, Contemporary Romance
BLURB
I’m a total mess. My boyfriend dumped me – get this – because I diet too much. Not because I’m fat, mind you. Of course, this spurs me into the diet-fitness-revenge-plan of the century, which leads me to the gym and a scorching hot personal trainer. I even manage to make some cool new friends, including a millionaire if you can believe it.

Things are looking up! Naturally, that’s the moment my ex decides he wants me back, the personal trainer asks me out, and my millionaire male buddy decides to throw his hat in the ring. But that’s not enough drama. No, not for me. Because I’ve also lost my job and decided to start my own business.

Just call me Ms. Drama.

READ more FAT GIRL BEGONE! . . . Review, Excerpt, Interview & Giveaway . . .  

No comments:

Post a Comment