Friday, November 11, 2016

Virtual Tour - Rule Breaker by Sienna Snow

Rule Breaker
by Sienna Snow
Publication date: November 1st 2016
Publisher: Hachette Book Group/Forever Yours Imprint
Genre: Romantic Fiction, Erotic Fiction
She controls a technology empire. He controls her.

From The Book Junkie Reads . . . Ruler Breaker . . .
Max & Arya. Two sexy billionaire with nothing but lots of money and a lot of hot, dirty, raw sexy. With this tale we get a young, hot, sexy, strong, female that has her own billions and a few secrets of her own.

Max and Arya had their go with each other. A world of dom and sub was introduced and accepted by Arya, but things changed and life moved on. Now years later they have a chance to see if a connection can be made again. Arya has changed and her needs may have taking a backseat to her career.

Max was a sexy hot male that can star in any fantasy. I love Max. Arya was okay. The secondary characters have my attention and I hope a place in a future book. The twist and turns were interesting. The pace moving forward. Max will certainly make a perfect book boyfriend for anyone looking for that alpha dominate.

Sienna Snow did a good job reeling me in for the erotic fiction that played out. I was given an alpha dominate that knew what he wanted and determined to do what was necessary to get it. The heroine was one of power, money, and appeal, but her lack of focus and clarity changed something about her strength.

BLURB
At just twenty-eight years old, Arya Rey has become queen of the tech world. While she is highly respected as a philanthropist and fearless businesswoman, no one would suspect that beneath her controlled exterior simmers a private passion. A desire never spoken of in Boston's elite social circles. A need for submission, for satisfaction, for the kind of exquisite pleasure that can only be provided by one man . . . her billionaire ex-lover Maxwell Dane.

It's been five years since Max and Arya last met. Five years that they've longed for the feel of each other's skin. Max always takes what he wants, and he wants Arya back. But it's more than the memory of her broken heart that makes her resist. During their time apart, Arya has collected secrets of her own. She can give Max her body, but can she give him the truth?
Buy Link: Amazon
MY INTERVIEW WITH SIENNA SNOW
How would you describe you style of writing to someone that has never read your work?
My style of writing is first person, fast paced, and casual. I like to have fun with my writing and keep it as if a friend is telling a story with modern dialogue and humor.

What mindset or routine do you feel the need to set when preparing to write (in general whether you are working on a project or just free writing)?
I am one of those annoying people who can write whenever, as long as no one is talking to me and I have a pair of nose cancelling headphones to block out the world.

My favorite place to write is my home office. I love pink, so there are little splashes of color here and there. I have a beautiful mahogany desk in the center of the room and a chaise lounge against a long wall. My other favorite place to write is on the patio of my house under a cedar pergola. As long as it isn’t too hot, sitting outside always puts me in the right headspace to focus on my story.

Do you take your character prep to heart? Do you nurture the growth of each character all the way through to the page? Do you people watch to help with development? Or do you build upon your character during story creation?
When I have a character in mind, I do a character sketch. I usually have a look in mind as well as a personality type.

Once I find a model or celebrity what looks like my heroine, then I scour the net in search of a celebrity with the personality that would fit the heroine.

For example, when I was trying to write the bio for Milla Castra, the best friend of Arya Rey from RULE BREAKER and the heroine of RULE MASTER, I pictured a reformed, party girl heiress with degrees from Harvard and MIT. As I brainstormed Paris Hilton, Sienna Miller during her youth, and Nicole Richie came to mind. All of them have had to deal with the consequences of their youth and all of them to some extent have reformed themselves. This was the basis for Milla’s personality.
Once I narrow down these two factors, I do a character Q&A.

Have you found yourself bonding with any particular character? If so which one(s)?
I bond deeply with each of my heroines while I’m writing them. Especially since, I am delving into what makes them tick and their emotions. However, if I had to choose one in particular, I would pick Arya Rey, the heroine of RULE BREAKER. She is the most like me. She has a flare for swearing, is a bit of a geek, loves fashion, enjoys wine or a cocktail whenever possible, and has a crazy love for her family and friends.

Do you have a character that you have been working on that you can't wait to put to paper?
I introduce Caitlyn and Ian in the first book RULE BREAKER. They were once lovers over ten years before but parted ways because of mistakes from their youth.  I have sprinkled bits and pieces of their regrets about the past and their continued love for each other at various points in throughout RULE BREAKER, RULE MASTER, and RULE CHANGER. One day, I would love to write their story of forgiveness, maturity, and acceptance.

Have you ever felt that there was something inside of you that you couldn't control? If so what? If no what spurs you to reach for the unexperienced?
I have an uncontrollable need to travel. I become stir crazy if I don’t go somewhere every few months. When the bug to travel hits me, I plan impromptu road trips to visit friends, family, or a nearby city.  If I have a vacation planned, I am a much calmer person.

For 2017, I currently have a girls’ only trip planned to New Orleans, Louisiana, a vacation to Costa Rica, and a European cruise visiting Spain, France, and Italy. Between those trips, there will be conferences and family road trips.

I am lucky to have a family that loves to travel as much as I do and are always willing to join me on any of my adventures.
Author Info
Born in London, England, Sienna Snow moved to the USA at the age of five. From an early age, she learned to balance two cultures, keeping the traditions of the Indian while learning the ins and outs of the American.

Her love of reading started at a very young age with “Beezus and Ramona.” By the time she entered high school, a girlfriend introduced her to Bertrice Small and Jude Deveraux (much to the horror of the nuns at her Catholic school), and an avid romance reader was born.

Writing was her childhood aspiration, but her loving parents encouraged her to seek a “real job.” So, she placed her secret passion on hold and went on to receive two bachelor’s degrees and two masters degrees.

After a prolific career as a management consultant and the completion of her husband’s medical degree, she became a stay at home mom and PTO Goddess.

Sienna has a deep-rooted love for travel and planning vacations years in advance. Her goal is to visit all seven continent in the next ten years.

When she is not writing, traveling, or reading, she spends her time with her husband and two children.

Sienna writes sexy romance, some with a lot of heat and spice and others with a bit of fantasy. Her characters represent strong women of different cultures and backgrounds, who seek love through unique circumstances.
Author Links:
Hosted by
Presented by

No comments:

Post a Comment