Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Review of Normandie Alleman 'Her Web Master' BDSM

Her Web Master 

by Normandie Alleman 


I was drawn in with the blur and the prologue. I was held in place with the mystery of the situation a BDSM relationship with an unknown. All taking place or most taking place online until they meet. 

"An online connection.
Masked by anonymity.
No cameras. No pictures.
Curiosity ignited to intrigue.

I thought I knew what I was getting into, but had no idea how far we would go..."

I though I knew what I was getting into, but the reality of the read was a different story. 'Her Web Master' was well written and put together nicely but I did not feel the connection between the two main characters. Or this just could have been my own perception because being called a 'bitch' and 'slut' repeatedly during sex or sex play is not my idea of turning me on. It is more or less a turn off for me. It was a big glass of very cold water being thrown in my face just as the pleasure of it all was beginning to take over.  I accepted the warning of the dirty talk but this took dirty talk to degrading for me. 

I will take more caution when approaching more of Normandie Alleman work on the subject of BDSM relations. I do love to read them but there is a point when its just too much for me to enjoy the read to its fullest potential.

This read-n-review has been given in exchange for the honest views this said reader (me).

No comments:

Post a Comment