Saturday, March 29, 2014

Thief of Shadows (Maiden Lane, #4) by Elizabeth Hoyt

My Review of:


Thief of Shadows (Maiden Lane, #4)
by Elizabeth Hoyt


rating 5 of 5 stars
status Read from March 23 to March 25, 2014
format ebook
Thief of Shadows by Elizabeth Hoytreview Now, we finally get the Harlequin's story and the true story behind the ghost of St Giles. Another story we get is Winter's.  He has a secret that could change everything. Not just himself but all around him. 

Lady Isabel Beckinhall enjoys nothing more than a challenge and she finds that and more in the Ghost of St Giles. The man that annoys her reminds her a lot of the encounter she had with the ghost.  As things get pieced together her suspicions grows.

Penelope completely annoyed me beyond all measure.  I certainly hope not to see her again.

I am not a professional reviewer.  These are just my personal opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment